A well-known sports tourer of the Kawasaki family, the ER-6N motorcycle has been put up on sale at heavy discounts at various dealerships of the company across the whole country. It has been observed that Anzen Kawasaki, the dealership in Mumbai, has been offering a big discount of Rs. 93,000 on this model that actually costs Rs. 4.78 lakhs.
It should be kept in mind that this pricing is applicable especially for buyers residing in Panvel, Thane and regions in Navi Mumbai. Other Kawasaki dealers in the cities of Delhi and Bengaluru have also declared hefty discounts. However, the discount percentage will vary for different dealerships.
Reason for Discount
Kawasaki intends to clear out the stocks of all their bikes that are compliant with the BS (Bharat Stage) III norms of emission. This is because with effect from April 1, 2017, BS IV emissions norms will be implemented. Not only Kawasaki but other bike manufacturers like Honda are also selling their motorcycles at a great discount.
The naked bike Kawasaki ER-6N, which is best suited for citified use, comes with the following features:
- The fuel tank of the bike is high riding
- Newly designed headlamp
- Split seats
- Latest instrument cluster
- Modern rear-view mirrors
- Liquid cooled and parallel engine offering a power of 649cc
- 72 Break Horse (BH) Power at 8,500 rpm
- 64 Nm torque at a rpm of 7,000
- The engine is connected mechanically to a gearbox of 6-speed, which helps to send power to the rear wheels of the bike via the chain drive (similar engine like that of Ninja 650)
- Body colour: completely black
- Petal disc and dual semi-floating front brakes; petal disc and 220mm single brakes at the rear
The discounts are said to be continued till the bikes are in stock.